Job Title: Television and Multimedia Studios Custodian
Location: Yola, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
The Hiring Department
- The School of Arts and Sciences is one of the largest academic units of the university, and home to six academic programs and more than a dozen major concentrations, including Communication & Multimedia Design (CMD), English Literature & Languages, Petroleum Chemistry, Economics, Natural & Environmental Sciences, and Politics & International Studies. The successful candidate will work within the Communication & Multimedia Design (CMD), which has four concentrations or degree tracks, namely: Journalism; Radio, Television, and Film; Multimedia Design; and Public Relations & Advertising (PRAD).
- We are particularly interested in candidates with strong academic and professional expertise in Multimedia Design, Radio, Television, and Film, and Public Relations & Advertising.
- AUN is seeking a motivated Radio, Television and Multimedia Studios Custodian who will have custodial responsibilities for all the equipment and facilities in the radio, television and multimedia design studios of its Communication and Multimedia Design (CMD) program. The position holder will keep up to date records and inventory of all equipment and facilities in the studios, and monitor their use by faculty, staff and students at all times. The incumbent shall also ensure the safety and security of equipment at each of the facilities and ensure that the usage of the facilities by students, faculty and staff is in accordance with the University’s laboratory standard operating procedures. The position holder is also expected to carry out any other responsibilities as may be assigned by Multimedia Design Course Instructors or Program Chair.
Qualifications, Experience and other Requirements
- A good bachelor’s degree/HND or National Diploma (ND) in Mass Communication, Media Studies, Electronics, or related subjects
- At least 2 years’ experience in similar capacity or related responsibilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with careful attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging environment
- Self-motivated, accountable, and high level of personal and professional integrity
- Strong experience of Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop
- Strong knowledge and experience of using MS Excel
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates submit their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Links to three most important research publications and/or designs, Names and contact information of three referees on a single MS word or PDF file to: [email protected] and copy [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!