Job Title: Technology Compliance Manager
- To provide independent assurance to the business on the effectiveness of technology management processes deployed
- Particular focus will be around the areas of information technology (and security), network technology (and security) and revenue assurance and mobile money
- The role holder would be a reference point within the internal assurance function on all other technology areas including its interface with relevant aspects of the outsourced internal assurance team.
- Interrogate key systems to determine best in class design, implementation and output
- Ensure deployment and outputs are in line with regulatory guidelines and business expectations e.g. QoS, KYC, Environmental etc.
- Advise Technology, Revenue Assurance and Network functions on appropriate documentation to support deployed processes
- Understand process and policy design and support engineering, re-designing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and check sheets, monitor and report process performance KPIs for technology related processes
- Review of existing technology processes, policies and procedures for quality and re-engineering for efficiency.
- Create interface & co-ordination to ensure compliance to approved technology policies, processes and procedures for the OPCO.
- Constantly engage with the Technology Functions (Networks, IT, Revenue Assurance & Mobile Money) at Group and OpCo’s to align the processes and ensure closure of all open issues
- Identify and drive process and efficiency improvement projects for assigned function (Business, Customer Impacting and revenue/cost impacting) using lean and six sigma tools.
- Advise business / function on when technology can be an enabler or when underlying process needs enhancement
- Align with regulatory teams for all key regulatory KPI’s for Technology Functions (Networks, IT, RA & Mobile Money), ensuring compliance levels are tracked and measured.
- Ensure that technology infrastructure and platforms are equipped and ready for the delivery of KPI’s.
- Ensure effective process design with complete RCA and action plan for breaches and submission to the regulator
- Implement and Lead Compliance, Audits and learning sharing for technology Policies and Processes
- Ensuring effective implementation of Adherence to Regulatory QoS standards and requirements
- Effective engagement with the IA group team to define the audit and pain areas.
- Engaging within the OPCO to ensure the learning’s of the audit findings from other OpCo’s are implemented as best practice, ensuring the reduction in the learning cycle.
- Effective implementation of the learning’s tracker and close looping for the OPCO
- Ensuring all the audit observations of the OpCo are effectively close looped.
- Ensuring process gaps are identified and shared with Process owner/Function Head for implementation.
- Ensuring technology gaps are identified and shared with relevant stakeholders for implementation.
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs)/Data analytics using Caseware IDEA.
- Knowledge of programming (e.g. Python, VBScript, Powershell, etc) is a plus
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with least 3 years in IT/Networks Operations audit in Telecommunications.
- Experience performing technology audits for Big 4 clients is a plus
- Experience evaluating Network Architecture etc.
- Exposure to technology, process reengineering and handling decentralized operations is desirable
- Effective Project management & Co-ordination
- Report writing
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving
- Service Focus
- Persuasion & negotiation Skills
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location lagos