Job Title: Technician – Power Plant (Cement Industry)
Job Ref.: IbesePlantPowerPlant002
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- To assist operator and shift engineer/supervisor in achieving power generation target as may be demanded.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to achieve power production target.
- Involve in achieve safety and health target.
- Execution of special assignments
- Involve in housekeeping and discipline.
- Assist to ensure safety precautions are observed and personal protection equipment’s are worn during repairs or scheduled maintenance.
- Take inventory of working tools weekly to ensure that it matches the original tool list provided.
- Perform work order repairs, inspections, and adjustments.
- Replace minor fixtures in the plant machines.
- Participate in plant safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Well knowledge of operational activities and maintenance activities of higher capacity DG. Sets
- SSCE / GCE / ND
- Trade Test I-III General Fitting
- 8 years of experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!