Job Title: Technician (Mines)
Reference No: OkpellaMines11
Location: Okpella, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- To carry out all types of repairs (emergency/running) and daily/periodic preventive maintenance of various make and types of heavy duty equipment , utilities, plants/vehicles in accordance with manufacturer’s guidance/recommendation and safe operating procedures to ensure optimum utilization and availability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist mechanics and technicians in carrying out repair and maintenance of HEMV and LMV as per OEM manual and as per the instructions of section engineer.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and cleanliness of the equipment and workplace.
- Ensure Safety of the workmen and equipment.
- Assist mechanics and technicians in record keeping of breakdown and maintenance activities.
- Compliance with EMS/OHSAS/QMS requirements as directed.
- Responsible for ensuring that plant heavy equipment are in safe operating condition by conducting routine maintenance and scheduling needed repairs.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade test-1, 2 & 3 in mechanical fitting/mechanical equipment maintenance + minimum 8 years related job experience
- OND in Mechanical Engineering with + 5 years related job experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of repair and maintenance of plant heavy equipment.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good teaming skills.
- Baseline problem analysis and solving skills.
- Creativity and an ability to think out of the box.
- Proficiency in the use of office productivity tools.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Address Edo