Job Title: Technical Training Manager (City and Guilds & Engineering Programmes)
Locations: Lagos and Rivers
- Apply for accreditation for new programs
- Assist in the development of new Technical Courses
- Manage on-going relationships
- Source for new partnerships
- Manage relationship with City and Guilds Institute
- Manage City and Guilds Learning schedule as well as examinations
- Design and implement strategies for increased market penetration and business growth.
- B.Sc in Engineering with a minimum of 10 years experience with at least 3 years facilitation/Training experience
- Strong management and business development skills
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location lagos