Job Title: Technical SEO Specialist
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Ozmites Technologyis looking for a full-time Technical SEO Specialist with a passion for creativity and analytics. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for creating, analyzing, measuring, optimizing, and managing the search engine optimization program for Ozmites Technology and its clientele.
- One of the key elements of this position will be to lead the in-house SEO effort for our active clients while working alongside the Head of Marketing to create SEO strategies that will supercharge the organic traffic of all our web properties.
- You will effectively lead the development of all SEO strategies from concept through delivery; implementing industry best practices to meet KPI objectives.
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials.
- Execute on-page SEO strategies for all business locations: metadata optimization, content optimization, keyword optimization, etc.
- Conduct SEO technical audits, make recommendations and guide the implementation of those recommendations to ensure best practices are maintained.
- Conduct competitor’s content and backlinks GAP analysis.
- Routinely analyze the SEO performance of all business locations and develop strategies to align performance with business objectives.
- Coordinate the execution of SEO campaigns for all business locations on Google, Bing, and other relevant search engines.
- Develop seasonal strategies, budgets, and forecasts for SEO programs.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of SEO trends and best practices.
- Work closely with marketing partners to optimize campaigns.
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and KPIs to assess campaign performance.
- Increase the overall organic traffic to our website and those of our clients.
- 2 years or more of progressively responsible SEO experience.
- Comprehensive and understanding of on-page, off-page, local, and technical SEO.
- Expert-level keyword research experience.
- Expert level knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Google Search Console.
- Previous experience working in WordPress or other content management systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and directed; able to take initiative.
- Strong understanding of search engine algorithms and result features.
- Experience in Affiliate Marketing.
- Experience using tools such as Mailchimp, SEMRush, Ubbersuggest, Ahrefs, and Screaming Frog.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Work-life balance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!