Centricity is an AI & Machine Learning company bringing actionable, customer centric insights to today’s modern retailer & CPG companies. We harness billions of customer data points for insights that lead to strategic purchase decisions. In a disrupted retail landscape, our automated data and trend spotting keeps you ahead of the curve. Modern retailing demands modern tools, and Centricity is built for that exact purpose.
As Centricity moves its clients from beta trials on our MVP platform, into fully-fledged customers, we need to improve our UI to be representative of Centricity’s offerings. Our current UI offers our clients a good indication of what Centricity has to offer as a revolutionary tool to discover large gaps between consumer intent and product offerings. Going forward, our UI will be developed into a platform that provides our clients the tools and analyses to make decisions and act upon those decisions based off real data in an industry-leading speed.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Product Owner, Backend
About the Role
- As a backend Product Owner, you will collaborate with other Product people as well as Developers to maintain and improve your products and to deliver your product roadmap.
- You will define product requirements by gather input from business and engineering stakeholders to design and build complex backend systems.
- You will manage your own sprints and regularly coordinate and be in communication with Centricity’s Head of Product and CTO in order to improve, maintain and execute your product roadmap.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Manage and maintain the product backlog.
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts and features of backend systems to business stakeholders.
- Experience working with engineering to design, diagram and implement system architecture.
- Partner with stakeholders across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization.
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritize work by evaluating tradeoffs within the context of strategic business objectives.
- Work closely with our developers to ensure development conforms to product requirements.
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking of product performance post-launch and reports up and across the organization.
- Competitive salary and benefits (including health, 13th month, paid leave, pension contributions)
- Based in Lagos (office in Ikeja)
- Required hours 2-6pm, otherwise flexible
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!