Job Title: Technical Product Manager
- We are looking for an innovative and motivated technical product manager who can drive a long-lasting impact in revolutionizing our core product in the service provider marketplace.
- With a technical background and over 5 solid years of experience in product management, you will be responsible for managing the product lifecycle, end-to-end, including the multi-team development and operational delivery of our core product by understanding business requirements, managing changes, removing roadblocks, and communicating broadly with multiple functional groups and stakeholders.
- In this position, you will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, and build consensus by understanding stakeholder requirements and constraints. You will be expected to clearly communicate goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to cross-functional teams. You will help identify, prioritize, and advocate for the largest opportunities, as well as create and manage new efficiency opportunities from ideation to launch.
As a technical product manager, you should be comfortable around the following:
- Overall technology requirements for building scalable and fault-tolerant systems.
- Managing a team of talented software engineers
- Current technology and market trend
- If you are also familiar with Agile Methodologies we’d like to meet you.
- Manage the product vision and create the product roadmap
- Lead, manage and coordinate product development lifecycle, end-to-end while working with UI/UX designers, project managers, software engineers, product owners, backend developers, frontend developers, QA specialists, business analysts, and non-technical product managers.
- Work closely with customers, engineering, design, and go to market teams to own and drive product strategy
- Manage consistent feature delivery and product processes and influence product culture
- Uncover and understand customer needs and translate them into requirements
- Assess and address technical risks
- Understand and analyze data pipelines, algorithms, and required automation
- Coordinate beta tests
- Use query languages to analyze performance indicators and evaluate results
- Define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Create the solutions architecture of our product and facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Conduct market research
- Study competitors’ services and products
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams
- Be a subject matter expert on competitive analysis and technical challenges
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 5 years+ of experience in product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Experience leading and managing technical teams
- Experience developing digital products and technologies.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UI/UX, sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
- Proven experience in solutions architecture and product design.
- Proven ability to achieve strategic goals in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Development experience with technologies such as NodeJs, ReactJs, Dart, Java for Android, Swift
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Oracle, CouchDB, Raven DB, or MongoDB.
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- Accurate knowledge of SOA, SaaS, Microservices, and API-driven application development
- Familiar with tools such as Trello, Jira, Git, Slack, Gitlab, Typeform, ProductPlan, Amplitude, Pivotal Tracker, Due, FullStory, TFS, Boardthing, Feature Map, MS Projects, Visio and video conferencing tools like Zoom.
- Familiar with Agile DevOps approach to software engineering
- Experienced in Agile Scrum, Sprint planning and retrospective.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!