Job Title: Technical Operations Analyst
- The Technical Operations Analyst is responsible for communications with third-party partners and operators, market research and data collection as well as Optimizing the UI and functions of the scenes in charge.
- Work with technical team to expand and manage the distribution and merchant network on the mobile money platform
- Responsible for market research and data collection.
- Communicate to solve all problems of the responsible scenarios
- Optimize the UI and functions of the scenes in charge
- Develop performance metrics to build, deliver, report, and track mechanism
- Evaluate reports, decisions, and department results on established goals.
- Continuous tracking of market trends and ensuring up-to-date knowledge of market offerings to be able to provide advice on potential financial planning solutions based on merchants’ needs.
- Identify new business opportunities and ensure revenue generation
- Driving efficiency and mitigating operational risks to the barest minimum.
- Develop process improvement initiatives to achieve operational excellence
- Analyzing business models, conducting risk assessments on operations, and putting contingencies in place.
- Carrying out other operational duties when required
- Liaise and support the technical team to manage the platform performance, upgrades, and other modifications.
- Provide business operation consultant service to field staff
- Ensure regulatory, compliance, and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of the business.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Operations Manager in the IT Sector
- Must have good knowledge and experience developing around the general operations of a business.
- Must have team management Experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!