Job Title: Centre Operations Technical Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Scan vehicles with vehicle scanning equipment to determine status of vehicle
- Responsible for end to end operational activities of all centers within assigned territory
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing customers within the territory
- Comprehensive check of vehicle interior and exterior parts
- Greet and direct customers seeking a vehicle identification inspection.Review customer’s ownership records for completeness and to assure all pertinent documentation is included.
- Following established procedures, conduct on-site identification inspections for local car dealerships, as assigned.
- Complete a Statement of Inspection on all vehicles inspected. Forward completed Statement of Inspection to designated staff for additional processing.
- Inform supervisor of any vehicles that have questionable odometer readings or identification numbers or have missing or numbers.
- Operate a vehicle, safely and in compliance with traffic laws and regulations, in the performance of job duties.
- Prepare and maintain various records, reports, correspondence and other departments.
- OND or HND / B.Sc in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering (Technical University / Technical College)
- Diploma in Mechanical / Automotive Engineering (University / Technical University / Technical College)
- Non-Graduate with experience and or skill in Mechanical / Automotive industry
- Knowledge of locations of identification numbers and odometer readings on vehicles.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn to read odometers and detect questionable readings.
- General knowledge of cars
- Ability to drive is required
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize the English language, proper grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation.
- 1 to 2 years experience on vehicle diagnosis, automotive sales, inspection or repair
- Sound Knowledge of latest automobile repairs & best industry practices
- Hands-on experience in diagnosing vehicle issues (experience can range from basic to advanced)
- Ability to use a vehicle scanning machine
- Must be capable of operating vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions, four –wheel drives and constant four-wheel drive vehicles.
- Excellent communication of vehicle report to customer.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!