A reputable Non-governmental Organization (NGO) dedicated to the prevention, treatment, care and support of diseases of public health importance in Nigeria seeks to recruit qualified persons to fill critical positions necessary for their programme implementation. The organization works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, and major international donors to fight AIDS, Malnutrition, Tuberculosis and Malaria in Nigeria.
We are seeking qualified suitable candidates to assume this vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation (M & E)
Ref Code: TOME800
- Click here to view Jobs by category
- Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
- Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
- The candidate will contribute to program monitoring and evaluation (M&E) support for the implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems in the State.
- S/He will provide support/guidance to state teams on program/project monitoring and evaluation and on US Government and Government of Nigeria reporting requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a degree in Medical Sciences (MBBS/B.Pharm.), Behavioural / Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics or relevant field. Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) will be an advantage.
- Must have minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the field of HIV/AIDS care and relevant experience supporting the implementation of M&E systems, planning and executing program evaluation.
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
- Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a Suitability Statement that states how their skills, knowledge and experience make them suitable, and indicate the Job Reference Code & location as the subject of the email.
- The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV, contained in one document. The job reference code is an important requirement and any application not in line with this instruction will not be considered.
- Late applications will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!