Job Title: Technical Officer – Monitoring & Evaluation
- Under the supervision of the Associate Director-Monitoring & Evaluation, the Technical Officer-M&E is responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the SIDHAS project and to support its design at that level.
- S/He will work with other Technical Departments in the Country Office and States under it to ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are effectively implemented and meet the Donor and Project’s needs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MBBS / MD, BSc / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Physiology or other health-related degrees with 3-5 years’ work experience
- Master’s degree in Public health, Health Informatics, Epidemiology, or other relevant disciplines will be an added advantage
- Experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&[email protected]
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja, Abuja Abuja