Job Title: Technical Engineer
- Work to improve the process of making products, potato chips, corn chips.
- Designing new equipment, processes, procedures and systems
- Purchasing and installing equipment
- Repairing equipment
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating production problems
- Making improvements to current operations to enhance efficiency
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Diagnosing faults
- Planning and organising maintenance
- Liaising with suppliers, customers and research and development staff.
- Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering required.
- 4+ years of experience in manufacturing or industrial engineering preferred.
- Experience evaluating and troubleshooting manufacturing processes and machinery.
- Experience using CAD, CAM, data analysis programs, and related software.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organization and management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- High level of technical expertise.
- Strong analytical thinker.
- Male only.
- Age: 35 – 45.
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Good leadership skills
- IT skills
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Must be Abuja based
- Only apply if conditions above is met and suited.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!