Technical Associate, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)
Department: Strategic Information
- The desired candidates will work with the state M&E team to support the implementation of robust monitoring and evaluation systems for the State. S/He will be responsible for collating data at the LGA level (Konshisha) and ensuring quality data reporting for the State program.
- S/He will conduct timely review and analysis of state-level data and provide monthly feedback to the state Technical teams and other levels.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Behavioural/Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics or relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the field of HIV prevention, care and treatment services.
- Must possess the ability to analyze and interpret both quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of SPSS or STATA or knowledge of DHIS, MS-Access or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
- Must have experience conducting monitoring visits, utilizing checklists and other tools, including the ability to develop M&E tools as needed.
- Familiarity with socio-cultural contexts of Benue state will be an advantage.
23rd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 0-4
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Benue, Benue, Benue