Job Title: Technical Account Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have an interest in innovative technologies and IT?
- Do you think you can deliver exceptional customer service? InfoWARE Limited provide our clients with first rate business solutions and back it up with unequalled services and support.
- Over the years we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion we are looking to add to our team of software support engineers.
- As a customer facing support engineer your role will be to provide physical, phone and email based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Supported by our quality assurance team, subject matter experts and training and development department, you will have a comprehensive induction and training program to ensure you deliver exceptional customer service.
What We’re Looking For
- Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support.
- You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to deliver the best in industry customer experience.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is compulsory and also a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of all new client implementations, be the bridge between client and the company, ensuring a smooth implementation where expectations are met.
- Be an expert in all product implementation, the key challenges involved in roll outs and how to mitigate these risks
- Work closely with the CEO, Head of Product, Head of Software Development to ensure coherence in product roll out strategy and go live processes.
- Act as the primary technical contact, deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem solving solutions for corporate customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with colleagues from other teams as needed to resolve customer problems
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate to all parties involved
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronics, and other Physical Sciences courses.
- MUST have completed NYSC
- Work experience in ICT industry would be an added advantage
- Superior researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Adaptability to work independently and part of a team bringing in experts when needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and solid professional skills with utmost customer obsession.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- Be responsible for post implementation snagging
- Passion for technology and learning
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships and team objectives
- Be able to think out of the box
- Experienced with managing phased roll outs and project enhancement release and deployments
- Passion for technology and learning
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of French Language would be added advantage.
Why InfoWARE Limited:
- We at InfoWARE LIMITED, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us.
- That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments.
- We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people.
- They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven
Start fulfilling your dreams:
- If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business.
- You can also check out our other jobs.
In Return, We Offer You
- An excellent remuneration package
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development
- A commitment to offer you career development opportunities to meet your full potential.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter in PDF to: [email protected] using the Role applied for (i.e. “Technical Account Manager”) as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!