Job Title: Team Member, Wintel Virtualization
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Wintel and Virtualization
Administration of Virtual Infrastructure:
- Manage the implementation, configuration, deployment and ongoing support of the VMware vSphere server infrastructure hosting enterprise applications
- Setup, Install and configure ESX servers
- Setup and configure HA, VMotion, DRS
- Install Linux VM / Windows Guests and P2V migrations
- Day to Day System Administration of VMware, Linux and Windows Servers.
Business Continuity plan:
- Prompt execution of BCP calendar
- Continuity of Business Management Tests – Alternate Site Test/Call Tree Test/Walkthrough Test
- Manage business continuity and disaster recovery operations and ensure there is 99.99% service availability and zero data loss in the event of disaster events for the VM infrastructure.
System Maintenance and Support:
- Ensure hardware upgrades, maintenance, and all environmental changes (such as Servers, Switches and Storage Systems) with the appropriate vendor as required.
- Ensure prompt deployment of hardware infrastructure for solutions as may be demanded by business.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head Server / Storage Administration.
- Develop technical and operations standards, procedures, technical documentation and metrics related to VMware vSphere.
- Attain a Satisfactory Internal Auditors’ Rating on Business Office Systems or Processes
- Minimize Staff Attrition of workforce
- Execution of BCP Calendar
- Customer Service
- Timely resolution of all IT-applications related issues
- Project Delivery Effectiveness.
- First degree in Computer Science
- Masters’ Degree or a professional qualification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!