Job Title: Team Member, Voice and Wireless Service
Reporting Line: Team Lead, Voice and Wireless Service
- Design and support VoIP infrastructure and its associated software, including IP-PBXs, call management systems, voice mail, and interactive voice response.
- Where necessary, plan for management or phasing out of legacy telephony systems and other switch-based technologies.
- Select, deploy, and utilize appropriate tools for reporting and routing of IP telephony/Video traffic on the network.
- Collaborate with systems engineers/architects for upgrades to operating systems, hardware, etc.
- Remain current on new transport protocols, products, and standards in support of VoIP/Video systems development and equipment procurement.
- Integrate IP telephony/Video systems with enterprise LANs, WANs, wireless LANs, and other Internet-based services and protocols.
- Provide leadership for implementing new VoIP/Video products or services, as well as the technical resources required to manage them.
- Collaborate with help desk to resolve trouble tickets and mitigate end-user issues with VoIP hardware/Video and/or applications.
- Assist with the installation planning and maintenance of network cabling, including MDF and IDF closets.
- Operational downtime associated with Network and Voice Support Services
- IS Audit & Regulatory exceptions relating to IT Operations & Infrastructure
- Service uptime
- Prompt delivery and accuracy of report.
- Minimum years of experience: 2-5 years’ work experience in relevant field
- Certifications: Having a certification from a reputable institution will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!