Job Title: Team Lead, Vulnerability Management
Job Identification: 87
Job Schedule: Full Time
- To design, own, oversee, and regulate the vulnerability management process in the Bank to ensure that current security issues within the environment are identified, evaluated using a risk management approach, and dealt with in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage regular reviews of Banks network devices to ensure that configurations meet best security practices
- Manage vulnerability scanning of applications and information systems
- Manage payment card data discovery scans to ensure security of Card Holder data
- Conduct internal and external Penetration tests on the Bank’s information systems and make recommendations to critical findings
- Provide in-house information security consulting expertise to the Bank
- Manage continuous reviewing of technology (e.g. network, systems, etc.) security to ensure compliance and optimal performance
- Identify solutions for security compliance, as well as determine and coordinate improvements
- Manage the review of defined levels of tolerance and risk exposure with a focus on mitigating them
- Manage and control established security protocols in the event of any failure or incident in the Organization
- Lead technology risk management processes to identify, analyze, qualify, quantify, treat, accept, communicate and monitor risks related to information technology.
- Provide guidance and support during changes to existing systems and implementation of new systems
- Drive situational awareness to all staff and other stakeholders based on risk identification
- Assist in all security operations aimed at identifying cyber-attacks on the Bank
- Assist with development and implementation of enterprise security strategy and security
- Assist with review of defined levels of tolerance and risk exposure with a focus on mitigating them
- Promote a culture of adherence to security policies and practices
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to reports
- Comply with the principles and policies in the information security hand book
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Higher Degrees / Professional Certificates
- Minimum experience – Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Knowledge of the Security tools such as Qualys, Burp Suite, Pix Alert
- Good understanding of Best Practices Security architecture.
- Good knowledge of network protocols including UDP/TCP/IP
- Professional level knowledge of Access control lists, NAT, routing and switching
- Ability to review rule sets for firewalls
- Good knowledge of firewalls, IDS and IPS
- Good knowledge of network security and encryption models.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos