Job Title: Team Lead, Talent Acquisition
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Human Resources
- Responsible for developing efficient talent acquisition strategy for sourcing diverse and qualified candidates across all levels of the organization to improve business performance.
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget in line with workforce planning.
- Create and implement talent acquisition strategies for leadership, mid-career, and graduate hiring.
- Design and execute efficient recruiting strategies/processes to attract, evaluate and hire qualified candidates.
- Plan and implement online and offline employer branding activities to establish a strong employer brand.
- Partner with stakeholders within the organization to track ongoing hiring needs of their business.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for senior roles.
- Identify and partner with external providers as required to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Design roadmaps and drive team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, cost per hire, diversity hiring, hiring manager and candidate satisfaction.
- Define and lead projects focused on continuous improvement.
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings.
- Evaluate and refine sourcing and selection procedures to provide an excellent candidate experience, while meeting business goals and filling vacancies.
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs.
- Participate in the company’s strategic planning regarding employee development and engagement.
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and recruiting software.
- Ensure proper onboarding and training for new hires.
- At least 5 years working experience in HR or HR-related function with at least 2 years relevant experience in a supervisory role in Human Resources.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!