Job Title: Team Lead, Program Management
Job Identification: 86
Job Schedule: Full Time
- Deliver project objectives within time, resource and budget constraints in the Bank, Group and Subsidiaries.
- Sustain a sense of urgency around project critical paths and issues.
- Performs all activities necessary to develop and successfully implement an information security plan and the program based on that plan with commitments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain an information security program, plan, and processes
- Define information security roles and responsibilities
- Allocate adequately trained, skilled resources to implement the information security program and plan
- Identify, manage, and maintain the work products required to implement the information security program and plan
- Communicate with and report to (as required) all internal and external stakeholders
- Measure and monitor cost, schedule, and performance against the information security plan
- Identify and involve relevant stakeholders (internal and external)
- Review the status of the information security program with higher-level managers
- Identify, review, assess, and enable business functions that impact information security.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Minimum experience – 10 years working knowledge in Information Technology/Information Security. Higher Degrees/Professional Certificates
- Working knowledge of PCI DSS
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Information Security Standards, security architecture and practices.
- Good knowledge of network security and encryption models.
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos