Job Title: Team Lead, Embassies, Multilateral and Donor Organization
About the Job
- This is a relationship management role. As Team Lead – Embassies, Multilateral and Donor Organization (EMDOs), the ideal candidate will be responsible for prospecting, acquiring, and converting key EMDOs names identified in the country.
- S/he will also be responsible for deepening existing relationships and growing UBA’s market share of the EMDOs business in the respective country.
- Identify and update a database of Embassies, Multilateral and Donor Organizations (EMDO’s) and identify must win accounts/mandates.
- Continually liaise with Group EMDOs Team to ensure EMDOs mandates are converted and on-boarded seamlessly.
- Follow through engagement with the Must Win list of EMDO’s and recurrently submit proposals for their attention.
- Follow through on all service commitments to ensure excellent service and product delivery to EMDOs community as agreed.
- Engage the Embassies and Donor agencies and pursue for account opening especially on new projects.
- Understand and sell the bank’s products and services relating to EMDO’s
- Support the Country Head in managing UBA Group’s EMDOs relationships i.e. account negotiation, opening and management
- Enhance Customer Service efficiency of UBA Group’s EMDOs business.
- Build relationships consistent with market penetration targets, including annual relationship plans, monthly business development plans/pipeline and relationship/account profitability.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) with a concentration in Business Administration, Management, Finance, Economics or Marketing preferred. Master’s Degree a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in managing relationships, leading sales teams and / or acting as a business development manager in a financial services firm.
- Banking experience, preferably EMDO’s relationship banking; Marketing & Embassy Knowledge.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos