Job Title: Team Lead, Customer Advocacy Center
Job ID: 82
Job Type: Full Time
Department: Retail Division
Function: Team Lead, Customer Advocacy Center
Reporting to: Head, Customer Experience & Advocacy
Travel Frequency: Minimal
Purpose of the Job
- To supervise all activities of the Customer Advocacy Centre, to plan, direct and coordinate in the areas of support, incident, change and problem management.
Expected Key Results:
- Customer Satisfaction.
- Quality Assurance Monitoring.
- Implement Service Standards.
- Advocate for Customers.
- Service Delivery Performance Measurement.
- Workforce Management.
- Any other duties assigned by manager.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- University Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences acceptable (2.2/Upper Credit)
- Post Graduate degree (MBA, M.Sc., etc.) an added advantage.
- Professional Qualification in Customer experience management an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of varied experience in customer service with a proven record of driving customer experience improvement and increasing customer satisfaction
- Teamwork – candidate will need to be a strong team player, who supports their colleagues and share their skills.
- Good interpersonal, work flow management and communications skills.
- Experience in similar roles within IT or Hospitality environment, preferably both.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to own problems through to resolution as well as being able to analyse statistical data.
- Ability to demonstrate a mature understanding of key Business needs.
- Excellent documentation and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Good project and time management skills – Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning and resource allocation.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos