Job Title: Team Lead – Commercial Banking
Job ID: 56089
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients. Commercial Banking Segment is for Companies who carry out a turnover of at least N2billion for Tier 2 and at Least N5bn Turnover annually for Tier 1.
- It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
- Effective Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio.
- Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners
- Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- First Degree
- A professional qualification or 2nd degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years experience in Relationship Management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Corporate Banking or Finance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!