Job Title: Tax Manager – Finance
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- Review and reconcile general ledger entries for tax implications; provide corrective and improvement measures accordingly.
- Ensure compliance, timely filing and remittance of all taxes and levies (such as Expatriate PAYE, VAT, WHT, CIT, ET, business premises levy, development levy, etc.) within government time frame.
- Manage relationship with tax authorities and consultants and supervise all tax audits.
- Provide comprehensive report on every tax audit exercise and give regular status update on tax cases, remittances, levies, fees, payments to agents and consultants.
- Provide innovative tax management, planning, and tax-savings strategies, backed with statistical data and/or analysis.
- Be abreast with all tax regulations and new promulgation / enactments and advise finance management accordingly.
- Provide advisory support to Food Division and Business Units on tax matters as may be required.
- Apply a holistic approach to determine impact to various taxes and ensure that tax position is optimized.
- Review contracts for commercial and regulatory compliance and efficiency.
- Ensure all tax queries and correspondences are responded to, and appropriate steps are taken to avoid penalties due to non-compliance.
- First degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Professional Certification is required e.g, ICAN, ACCA
- Minimum of seven (7) years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Consulting or FMCG background from a multinational is an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Be proactive and have excellent organizational skills.
- Have problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be comfortable with at least 50% travel on the job
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!