Job Title: Talent Management Lead
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Talent Management Lead Role
- As our Talent Management Lead your primary responsibility will be to conduct full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for Flutterwave, as well as maintaining effective programs for retention, promotion and succession planning.
- You would be tasked with managing and coordinating organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management and quality improvement programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives and also maintaining a motivated workforce.
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Partner with hiring managers in creating and refining jobs specs, and providing guidance as needed
- Create competitive, efficient and scalable recruiting strategies to attract top talent
- Serve as the brand ambassador for the company, get out into the marketplace to network, attract talent, build Flutterwave’s band as an Employer
- Post job openings to relevant networks, communities, associations, job boards, social media, etc.
- Manage recruitment end-to-end, including screening, coordination and interviewing to fill open positions
- Maintain accurate records for recruitment and selection process within our ATS (Talent centre)
- Liaise with hiring managers, maintain control throughout the process while keeping the process moving and updating candidates
- Track, analyze and report data on sourcing, conversion, time to fill and diversity efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- Be the guardian and champion of candidate experience, virtually/onsite
- Drive a culture of hiring only top talent, bring about diversity, equity and inclusion into the process
- Build and enable an operational and data-driven approach to recruiting
Learning & Development:
- Partner with team leads and subject matter experts to design and create interactive learning solutions that enable employees to appropriately upskill themselves
- Coordinate and collate companywide training needs for executive review and approval
- Develop performance support materials – training aids, exercises and other educational resources to ensure learning solutions meet employees’ needs
- Compile, interpret and analyze reporting results from training programs to aid in determining action plans
- Facilitate corporate training across levels in the organization, including leadership team
- Provide administrative support and coordination for employee trainings including sending training invitations, preparation/posting of training materials, communicating needs to IT, distribution and documentation of sign in sheets and evaluations etc.
Required Competency and Skillset to be a Waver
- 6+ years of broad HR experience including talent management and performance management.
- 1-3 years Supervisory experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Recent experience recruiting in multiple discipline areas and levels, including hiring for nonexempt, exempt and leadership positions.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field.
- CIPM, SHRM, HRCI
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Experience in working with applicant tracking systems and affirmative action plan requirements.
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Leadership abilities
- Ability to use the relevant Human Resources tools
- Analytical and able to interpret data
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need Help? we are happy to support – Contact us at: [email protected]
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!