KarFerry Limited – We’re a Passionate Team of Business Consultants. What makes us unique is our ability to employ cutting-edge technology to achieve Speed, Efficiency and Quality in hiring, grooming and developing talents and systems to continuously disrupt the industry. We bring best-in-class industry standards to bear in all our engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Survey Manger
Job Type: Full-Time Mining, Oil & Metals
Experience Level: Top-Level
To provide strategic survey direction and ensure all survey activities are performed in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the survey team to drive the team as a whole towards accountability and productivity.
- Develop criteria for survey methods and procedures and provide surveying expertise to special surveying problems.
- Plan and direct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Supervise the preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- B.Sc and M.Sc in Surveying.
- Relevant professional qualifications is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 15 years’ cognate industry and 7 years experience at management level.
- Good knowledge in project management and financial management.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!