Job Title: Supply Chain Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans delivery timetables
- Ensures stores have enough stock
- Makes sure suppliers have enough Stocks to meet demands
- Oversees the ordering and packaging process
- Monitors stock levels
- Tracks products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination
- Oversees arrival of shipments
- Supervises staff as assigned
- Oversees standards to ensure compliance.
- Ensures customer needs are met while maintaining efficiencies.
- Maintains an orderly and organized work area to facilitate efficient processes.
- A graduate of Business Admin or Economics from a recognized institution in Nigeria
- 2 years work experience in a Logistics / Warehouse company will be an added advantage
- Attention to details is essential for building and stocking displays to company standard
- Basic math skills for arithmetical accuracy
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work as a team player
- Punctuality, responsibility, and accountability.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected].com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!