Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Full time
- As part of our plan to rapidly upscale our business, Deloitte Consulting is looking for talented individuals to join our growing team.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B. Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- At least six years’ plus experience in a Consulting type role / environment
- Project management experience (either leading or supporting, agile experience is a plus)
- Relevant Professional Certifications required such as PMP, Prince2, accredited supply chain management certifications, Lean Six Sigma
- Experience in Big 4 or Professional Services firm is a plus
- Consumer goods
- Contacts and networks in the middle management and senior management cadres of leading organizations in 2 above
- Knowledge of supply chain management
- Route-to-Market experience
- Business process improvement/ reengineering knowledge
- Project management
- Ability to think critically and laterally to solve business problems
- Leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
What Impact Will You Make?:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- Innovation, transformation and leadership occur in many ways. At Deloitte, our ability to help solve clients’ most complex issues is distinct.
- We deliver strategy and implementation, from a business and technology view, to help you lead in the markets where you compete.
Strategy Consumer and Marketing:
- Strategic and Business Design, Mergers and Acquisitions, Customer and Applied Design, Advertising, Marketing and Commerce, Digital Customer
Core Business Operations:
- Operations Transformation, Industry Solutions (Experience in Financial Services, Telecommunications and Technology, Consumer and Industrial Products and Oil and Gas are a plus), Systems Engineering, Cloud Engineering, Analytics and Cognitive
- HR Transformation, Organization Transformation, Workforce Transformation
Enterprise Technology and Performance:
- Finance and Performance, Supply Chain and Network Operations, Technology Strategy and Transformation, ERP: SAP, Emerging ERP Solutions.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization.
- We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidates that do not attach their resumes and academic credentials will not be considered.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!