Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Create and implement the company’s overall supply chain strategy
- Determine key supply chain KPIs
- Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Train and evaluate others
- Provide constructive feedback
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors.
- B.Sc. in Supply Chain Management or any other related field. An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years’ working experience as a Supply Chain Manager in a manufacturing company
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP MM)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Creative problem-solving
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location lagos