Job Title: Supervisor, Production (Pharmacist)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Production Head
Duties and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following:
- C-GMP to be followed in production manufacturing area.
- Equipment setting, operation & preventive maintenance. Maintain equipment cleanness.
- Allocation of manpower at all works station.
- To put all record and manufacturing area update & online documentation on daily basis
- Co-relation of daily production report of equipment’s, daily output analysis and performance on monthly basis.
- To train Operators, and contract man power
- Optimum utilization of equipment and control various breakdown, hazardous waste at manufacturing stage.
- Shift wise Volume Delivery in Mio at manufacturing stage.
- To update ERP entries, FG reports & monthly closure in ERP system,
- To give BMR requisition to Q.A and completed BMR review before submission.
- To Co-ordinate with other department and handling of shift works in manufacturing department.
- To give dispensing plan to warehouse department.
- Calibration of equipment/instrument as per the define frequency
- To maintain area cleanness and status labelling practices and all time audit readiness.
- All statutory compliances adhered to FDA, Internal, CQA, Regulatory, EHS, and Audits etc.
- Audit exposure – National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) & other regulatory agencies. Adhere to other compliance related to CQA, EHS and internal.
- Exposure of IPQC instruments calibration & verification.
- Rejection monitoring and action plan, online rejection completion.
- Co-ordinate to engg for timely rectification of maintenance issues.
- Change parts and spare management.
- QMS activities – exposure of SOP writing, change control & deviation.
- RM/PM availability check from warehouse & to give dispensing plan to warehouse.
Requirements / Qualification
- B.Pharm, M.Pharma
- 5-7 years Experience.
- Languages Known: English, Nigeria local language
- Age (desirable): Below 30-32 years.
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer Literacy, Aware with ERP system, Knowledge of regulatory guidelines, Problem Solving, Team work, People Management,
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Ogun