Job Title: Supervisor (Parking Plant) – Cement Industry, DCP
Job ID: ParkingPlant003
Location: Gboko, Benue
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
Department: Packing Plant.
Reports To: HOD
Direct Reports / Subordinates: HOD
- Responsible for the shift planning and execution to achieve shift target.
- Arrangement / Allocation of manpower and material resource.
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve hour per shift is being dispatched.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manpower allocation in the shift.
- Responsible for site supervision to ensure quality and quantity of job performed.
- Ensure safe working environment and a good housekeeping in the department.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS and OHSAS).
- Ensure that 750mt of cement is loaded and dispatched in twelve hours shift.
- Responsible for shift planning to achieve daily shift target.
Education and Work Experience:
- SSCE / WAEC / ND / NCE.
- Ten Years of experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Team work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification SSCE/NCE/OND
- Location Benue, Benue