Job Title: Supervisor – Engineering
Job Number: 21017948
Location: Marriott Hotel – Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Engineering & Facilities
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
- Install, maintain, perform preventative maintenance on, and recommend replacement of tools, appliances, and equipment.
- Calibrate all controls, gauges, meters, etc.
- Identify, locate, and operate all shut-off valves.
- Order, mark, and stock parts and supplies as needed.
- Maintain inventory and purchase orders log.
- Inspect tools, equipment, or machines. Enter and locate work-related information using computers.
- Operate power lift.
- Complete the life safety checklist, including the fire-pump run test and generator run test.
- Inspect fire sprinkler valves and alarm systems.
- Assist in development of disaster response protocols.
- Respond and attend to guest repair requests.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional and maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and assist individuals with disabilities.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; and identify, recommend, develop, and implement new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!