SI-UK is a trusted UK university partner, and our international education consultants will ensure you find a place on the right UK course. SI-UK can assist with your application for foundation, undergraduate or postgraduate programmes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Support Associate
- The successful applicants will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound customer calls in a timely manner, providing constant administrative support to manage all students’ enquiries, application process and ensure hitch free placements into partner Institutions.
- Minimum of OND
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to track your own work on a daily basis and compare to benchmarks
- Excellent listener
- Adaptability to different personality types
- Customer focus
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- UK Education sector Industry Experience
- Track record of meeting set goals and targets
- Resident within Lagos and not too far from Ikoyi
- Call center experience
Application Closing Date
12PM; 8th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a 2-minute introductory video about themself: Your name, your age (Preferably), where you are from, what you studied, what you are currently doing, why you think you are best suited for this job and a decent ending like “I look forward to working with your team”
Kindly send the video and a copy of your CV to: [email protected] or Whatsapp 08075084144 on or before the closing date above
Note: Internship starts immediately after shortlisting.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!