Job Title: Strategy Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
The Strategy Consultant, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities as well other assignments:
- Meeting with clients to discuss business goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research and studying market trends.
- Analyzing existing company processes and workflows.
- Evaluating the practices and market behavior of industry competitors.
- Creating and presenting analysis reports.
- Project Management
- Devising strategies to increase revenue, cut costs, and promote growth.
- Overseeing the implementation of updated business strategies.
- Reviewing and analyzing the efficacy of revised business strategies.
- Monitoring the long-term effects of business changes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance, Economics, Accounting with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- A Master of Business Administration degree.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the Strategy and Consulting Field
- Detailed knowledge of industry trends and market behavior.
- Deep understanding of management frameworks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of financial analysis.
- Experience with project management.
- Report writing skills.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos