Job Title: Strategic Partnership Manager – PalmPay Ecosystem
Location: Opebi Ikeja, Lagos
- As we work to scale to become Africa’s #1 payments brand, we are looking for a Strategic Partnership Manager who can help us expand PalmPay’s ecosystem of partners, use cases and merchants.
- You’ll drive PalmPay’s future growth engine by contributing to market strategy, building relationships with prospective clients and helping them to understand the value of PalmPay’s platform for their business.
- You are an adept strategist and salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of an organisation, and are capable of independently leading a sales cycle from start to finish.
- The ideal candidate needs to be highly analytical, organised, proactive, collaborative and well-connected. This role reports into the Global Head of Commercial and Marketing and is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Degree from a top university
- 5+ years of relevant sales / business development experience, preferably in a technology / payments startup
- Comfortable working as part of an international, cross-cultural team and in a matrix organisation
- Highly networked in one or more of the following industries in Nigeria: technology startups, online or offline merchants, financial services
- Ability to understand technical requirements and experience working with product teams
- Proactive communicator, effective relationship builder and collaborative and persistent problem-solver
- Strategic and analytical thinker, strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Superior organisation and project management skills with the capacity to own multiple concurrent projects and collaborate cross-functionally
- Experience working in early stage teams where processes are loosely defined and constantly being improved
- Highly entrepreneurial. You have a proven ability to teach yourself new skills and are hands-on. You naturally take ownership and just get things done.
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, Google Slides and tools such as Slack, Asana and CRM / Pipedrive
- Applications from women are highly encouraged!
- Work with management to define local market needs and develop and execute an ecosystem development strategy for the Nigerian market
- Work with management to design, implement and refine a world-class sales process and organisation
- Identify, recruit, onboard and collaborate with partners. Own the full sales cycle from sales to close for your accounts
- Use research, data and analytical thinking to evaluate business opportunities
- Develop detailed proposals which demonstrate a deep understanding of prospects’ strategies and how PalmPay can be a critical component of their success
- Create and deliver sales presentations and contribute to commercial negotiations
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to develop and implement outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Engage with product and operations colleagues to influence product strategy and drive cross-functional process improvements
- Create and present reports on pipeline progress and account performance
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!