Job Title: Store Officer
Location: Mile 2, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the store.
- Rotate stock and coordinate with department head for disposal of surpluses.
- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of a store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively.
- Preparation of Local purchase order and Goods receive Note manual as well as on system.
- Make daily consumption entry of the spares and other consumables as per qty issued to the department.
- Preparation of stock report and Stock verification on monthly basic.
- Creation of proper item under proper division on system
- Creation of vendor with all details as per company requirement on system
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and inform to respective department.
- His duties include motivating teams, and training new staffs under him.
Requirements and Qualification
- Minimum of HND or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or record keeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Can operate ERP package – Microsoft Dynamics Nav- is preferable
- N125,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary Offer N125,000 - N150,000
- Address Mile 2, Lagos