Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- The storekeeper is responsible for the maintenance of a department’s/organization’s storeroom, performing activities such as stocking of operational materials and supplies, inventory control and records, purchasing, and related duties as required.
The primary tasks, duties, and responsibilities that commonly make up the storekeeper job description are listed below:
- Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
- Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
- Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
- Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
- Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
- Responsible for packing, pricing, labelling, and returning supplies
- Responsible for stock rotation and coordinating the disposal of surpluses
- Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
- Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally
- Create purchase orders and utilize purchasing cards to perform low-value procurement activities
- Responsible for shipping cancelled or damaged items back to suppliers as appropriate.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!