Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom.
- In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including receiving, and managing inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including, packing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to appropriate officer for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Should have OND in Accounting / Banking and Finance or related courses with at least 3 years of experience in a pharmaceutical outfit preferably.
- experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Skills to operate common office equipment
- Performs related work as assigned.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!