Job Title: Store In-Charge
Employment Type: Full-time
- Confirming daily production quantity via STN
- Clearing of the production floor and ensuring that no FG is found on the shop floor
- Posting and updating daily all customer’s bin cards.
- Reporting daily production discrepancies as transferred to the FG warehouse
- Issuing goods to customers on FIFO/FEFO standard bases
- Reporting NMI and SMI
- Balancing of Bin Cards
- Taking ownership of the FG in the warehouse
- Preventing pilfering and theft
- Avoid stock ageing by reporting regularly NMI & SMI.
- Minimum qualification of ND / HND / BSc
- Minimum experience of 7 – 10 years in plastic industry, Polymer or FMCG
- Must be scientific oriented preferably Statistics/mathematic etc.
- Good in the calculation in kg, tons conversion
- Ability to work under pressure and pleasure
- Must be honest and well behaved
- Good communication
- Good data management.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!