Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Experience & Design Execution
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization(s): Customer Service / Call center
- Responsible for the design and execution of a Sterling service culture and strategic initiatives for Customer Experience which includes design of Journey maps for enhanced customer experience across all customer traditional and digital touch
- Develop of Service Rule Book to drive the adoption of a uniform Customer-Centric behavior by all Sterling’s
- Define and interpret the experience improvement initiatives into actionable plans for implementation
- Monitor customers’ touchpoints, User Experience reviews and recommend improvement plans
- Generate process review reports which show the impact of existing processes on Customer Experience and identify strengths, weaknesses, and improvement recommendations
- Map the Customer Journey, identify and draw actionable plans from the “moments of truth”, evaluate “pain points” and “opportunity to delight”
- Analyze in detail the performance of every digital and traditional channel (Search, Social, Mobile, CC, Branch, etc.) within every step of the customer journey
- Design and implement innovative strategic control scorecard solutions based on customer experience management
- Ensure products and services meet approved business objectives and customers’ needs which includes reliability, usability, simplicity, and convenience
- Develop programs for instilling the defined Sterling Customer Experience culture in new and existing employees
- Identify and report on Customer Experience gaps across all service delivery touch points and liaise with stakeholders for resolution
- Monitor and flag any major issues identified with channel downtime, user drop offs and silos in process and channels
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in customer facing roles
- Experience in Creative and Innovative roles in any Customer service focused organization within or outside the financial services industry would be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!