Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: State Team Leader
Team: SHARP T02
- The State Team Leader, as a member of the strategic team, will consistently provide overall supervision for state surge activities, state implementation team, and ensure compliance with technical, programmatic, contractual and financial requirements.
- S/He will also coordinate the development of state strategic plan of action and monitor work plan and budget optimization; ensure appropriate levels of technical assistance in program operations; coordinate partner efforts in program implementation; serve as the point of contact of SHARP TO2 with government officials and coordinate and collaborate with all public sector and NGO partners at the state level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Policy and Governance, Health Economics, or other relevant field required with 5-7 years’ experience
- Or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health and Governance, health Economics or other relevant field required with 7-9 years’ experience
- At least 6 years of mid-level experience implementing, and managing or evaluating complex health programmes, with an emphasis on health systems strengthening; health financing; and/or health sector policy and strategies
- Demonstrated technical depth and understanding of the health policy environment and governance in Nigeria or in a country of similar development context; experience in Nigeria, particularly in the Northern regions preferred
- Demonstrated success managing large, complex international donor programmes; previous experience in managing a USAID contract strongly preferred
- Experience building and maintaining partnerships with other development programmes, local organizations, host country governments, and international agencies
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English required.
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!