Job Title: State Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- To manage and coordinate the sales activities within the state.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Assess overall company performance.
- BSc qualification.
- 5 – 7 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Edo State Manager” as the title of the mail.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Edo, Edo, Edo