Job Title: State Manager
Locations: Abuja, Anambra, Enugu, Kano, Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of the operations staff for the region.
- Set up and manage distributor and client relationships for the region.
- Optimize and manage operations to meet operational working capital cycle targets.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety and security requirements and undertaking risk assessments.
- Managing the location on the day and resolving practical or people-related problems as they arise.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumer
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in similar role.
- Experience in managing large team.
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in any large scale B2B E- commerce or B2B Financial sector.
- Must have excellent entrepreneur skills.
- Excellent in team building and relationship management.
- Must be exceptionally good in reading & understanding day to day number.
- Strong analytical skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!