Job Title: State Business Manager
Locations: Borno, Yobe – North Region
- To plan, monitor and ensure achievement of customer and revenue market share objectives set for state operations by supervising/ influencing multiple teams to deliver operational excellence in network operations, customer service, channel management and market expansion.
- Increase Revenue earning customer net additions – Prepaid & Postpaid
- Increase Revenue from the State
- Expand distribution Width and Depth
- Network Optimization
- New Sites ROI and deployment
- Identify and formulate Customer Service Delivery Strategies to help improve Customer Satisfaction scores
- Ensure provision of standard Infrastructure at state showrooms.
- Ensure showroom employees are up-skilled in industry training and certifications for the role
- Achieve Employee Engagement scores in line with the Engagement target for the State Business area.
Requirements, Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- 10+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 2 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!