Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited is a fully Nigerian owned oil and gas Service company. Our primary focus is to employ our specialized, technical expertise and motivate our team of professionals in contributing positively to the Nigerian Petroleum and Energy main industry in particular and West Africa in general. We are a powerhouse of technology, creativity and expertise. We possess unrivaled problem solving proficiency and acumen in the Petroleum industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Specialist Instrument Engineer
The Specialist Instrument Engineer will be responsible to Support Actuators Inspections at Remote Integrated Manifolds and Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system – management tools.
- Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
Qualifications and Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Systems or equivalent field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience related to Oil and Gas serving Company.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!