Job Title: Sourcing and Operations Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Candidate is to gather, edit and upload completed data in the company’s information database.
- Increase brand awareness and promote brand loyalty to the Company’s products and tools.
- Identify, source, thoroughly screen, and upload stipulated data on the website.
- Speak with Clients, via email, phone and text messaging to understand their previous experiences and provide them with world-class customer service.
- Research, recognize and keep up to date with industry advancements, best practices, trends, tools and any hurdles that may impede the success of the company.
- Work both independently and in a team environment to constantly adjust and improve the current process.
- Increase and track job site traffic using best practices (e.g., unique visitors, keyword usage, and basic search engine optimization) .
- Source for direct briefs from companies with active vacancies.
- Source for direct briefs from companies requiring HR support.
- Ensure weekly and monthly set targets are met.
- Prepare and submit accurate weekly and monthly status reports based on analytics.
- Ensure that customers get the most out of their job search experience by supporting and communicating site policies and standards.
- Delivering on client expectations, including providing world class customer service to internal and external customers.
- Working closely and collaborate with the operations team to maintain timelines, scope, and expectations, and follow up on deliverables with the team.
- Embody our company values (collaboration, passion and accountability) and contribute to the entrepreneurial success of the company.
- B.Sc / HND
- 1+ year experience in recruitment or human capital management (an added advantage).
- Excellent knowledge in online recruitment, specifically experience in posting jobs on multiple websites.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office tools – MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Internet savvy with proficiency in using the internet for research and experience using social media tools such as blogs, social networks, etc.
- Highly proficient in the English language
- Highly proficient fast and accurate touch-typing skills.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Ability to use analytics to collate, measure, and report on identified success metrics.
- Highly organized, positive, proactive, and results-oriented
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of personal and sensitive information.
- Exceptionally organized
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Excellent oral and written communication ability
- Excellent listening and assessment skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence and ability to influence others
- Prior experience in a work environment.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their email Application (Cover Letter and CV as one document in PDF Format) to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!