Job Title: Sound & Production Engineer
Location: Wuse II, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Perform duties assigned by directors, producers, etc
- Set up, maintain and regularly inspect sound equipment
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of video editors, lighting experts, cameramen etc.
- Assist in synchronizing video and audio tracks
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks
- Test and improve sound quality
- Add sound effects to recordings
- Create and update sound libraries
- Resolve technical problems when they occur
- Stay up to date with latest trends and best practices
- Candidates should possess a Bachelors Degree.
- 3-6 years Experience.
- Ideal candidate must reside in Abuja.
N110,000 – N140,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Salary ₦ N110,000 - N140,000 NGN N110,000 - N140,000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Wuse II, Abuja