Job Title: Solution Architect (Sales)
Req ID: 486904
Our Exciting Opportunity
- We are looking for a Solution Architect (Sales) to support the KAM organization with solution expertise on different levels in pre-sales activities and position Ericsson as a thought and technology leader.
- You will position Ericsson as technology leader, precisely in our offerings
- Provide sales support expertise (conduct in-depth technical discussions with customer whenever required)
- Provide sales support for specific deals, propose solutions covering business requirements and present to Market Area and Customer
- Contribute to knowledge sharing, ensure the customer vision & strategy including implications on Ericsson’s technology and solutions is communicated to the ones in need at Business Units, Group Function and Ericsson Research.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Minimum of a Graduate Degree in (IT or Telecom) or equivalent
- Substantial in-field experience from solution sales
- Domain experience: We are looking for experts in Radio domain as well as in Transport domain. You do not need to have expertise in both.
- Thorough knowledge of assigned area
- Experience from working in the field with customers
- Business Understanding.
- You’ll be working for all MMEA, in your assigned expertise area, within a group of Sales-Support team members.
- You’ll be expected to support the Sales team, preparing the solution strategy & solutioning of the assigned opportunities, in accordance with the MMEA Sales-Support Processes.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!