Job Title: Solution Architect
Req ID: 459948
At Ericsson, you can be a game-changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- We are now looking for a Solution Architect in the Telephony Evolution domain, who will be responsible for the delivery of customer’s different projects in the communication services domain.
- In this role, you will also be accountable for providing successful delivery to Ericsson projects by ensuring to apply the design principles and guidelines, in addition to applying this on the client’s network.
- Scope define and design solution offerings that address the customer’s needs.
- Be responsible in projects delivery for Low level design, Integration, configuration and troubleshooting of IMS nodes
- Frequently engage with the customer’s Core planning, engineering and operation teams to
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology / technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree of Communication Engineering,
- Minimum 4 years of rich experience in IMS and Core projects and engagements
- Area of expertise – IMS
- Experience with IMS / VoLTE / FMC projects
- Excellent Presentation Skills and Communications.
- Excellent knowledge of the IMS core architecture and its integration with the surrounding Network elements.
- Full understanding of VoLTE architecture and end to end call flows.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
- Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
- Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!