Job Title: SoHo Finance Intern
Job Type: Contract
- Ensure the prompt and accurate invoicing in his/her assigned space.
- Will be responsible for responding to billing related requests in his/her assigned space.
- Will work closely with payables team to ensure prompt and accurate capture of revenue.
- Responsible for reconciliation of all invoices, and customer credits in assigned vertical.
- Will assist account managers with pro-forma invoices where required.
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the technical support and sales teams
- Will be a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Will generate revenue reports in assigned vertical on a monthly basis.
- Will conduct revenue assurance, to mitigate against exposure to non-paying customers.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance from a reputable institution.
- Previous experience working with a CRM software will be an advantage.
- Very good interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work well under a fair amount of pressure.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Requires analytical and problem solving skills.
- Requires the ability to multitask seamlessly.
- Minimum years of Experience: 1
Demands of the Job:
- The job will require a lot of multitasking, and dealing with pressure, as the selected candidate will be dealing with a huge number of customer accounts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need more jobs like this?
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Remember information is power!
- Years Of Experience 1-2
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos